Tungsten heavy metal, the ideal balance.
Balancing weights are crucial components in many different applications. They help reduce the loads that parts are exposed to and consequently increase their service life. Here are a few examples:
· Aviation and aerospace: propeller and helicopter blades
· Automotive industry: crankshaft counterweights and chassis weights
· Watch industry: bobs on watch rotors
· Sports equipment: golf clubs and fishing weights
· Optical industry: microscopes and measuring instruments